Do you possess strong leadership abilities and ability to multi-task? Do you possess strong communication skills and attention to detail? If you have these qualities and would like to work for a great company, Argus Janitorial is the answer! Opportunity to work for a dynamic company with great benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and vacation.
Argus Janitorial is recruiting for an Area Supervisor for our Spokane office. This person is a highly organized and self-motivated individual who can effectively supervise a large team of janitors and oversee multiple work sites, located in Spokane and surrounding outlying areas.
Schedule: Sunday through Thursday 4:30 PM - 1:30 AM, Sunday schedule varies
- Trains janitorial staff, schedules janitors for multiple work sites and extensive follow-up with staff to ensure cleaning quality exceeds account specifications.
- Presents monthly safety meeting, order and deliver supplies and maintain equipment
- Issues keys, alarm codes, process timecards, labor reports and other necessary paperwork
- Monitors employees in areas of performance, training needs and disciplinary action
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience supervising others
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen
- Possess a WA state driver’s license, valid insurance and a good driving record
- Prefer some college or vocational training. Will train the right candidate.
- Prefer background in janitorial or similar industry but not required.
We provide full time employees with excellent benefits!
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.