Employment Consultant - Spokane
Location: Based in Spokane, traveling throughout the local area
Schedule: Full-Time ~ requires some weekend work and flexibility
Wage: $15.00 + per hour DOE + Benefits
LEAD THE WAY. At Northwest Center, it starts with you. As an Employment Consultant at Northwest Center, you'll not only be providing vital services to people with disabilities, you'll be an ambassador for social change in your community! We push the limits of traditional job descriptions and encourage you to utilize your unique talents to make a big difference in people's lives. We partner with businesses for long-term employment solutions; you'll be in charge of forming and maintaining those relationships and advocating for our mission of inclusion. Feel proud to join a team with a long and successful history of breaking molds and working towards a more positive future -- for people of All abilities.
• Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field preferred. A combination of other education and/or previous experience is
• Valid WA State Driver's license
• Proof of automotive insurance
• 6+ months experience as an Employment Consultant
• Knowledge and understanding of business/marketing principles
• Acceptable five (5) year driving record
• Sales and Development experience highly desirable
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED. We provide full time employees with a generous benefits package including: healthcare plans, retirement plans with a company match, competitive pay, paid vacations and much more.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.