Argus Janitorial business is looking for a well qualified and dedicated Floor Technician to join our team! Are you dependable and have good work ethics? Do you pride yourself on high quality floor work? Do you want to work for a great company that has been in the service industry for over 20 years? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! As a Floor Technician you will work a guaranteed 15-20 hours per week in Spokane Valley.
- Schedule and perform periodic floor and carpet maintenance as documented by the contract or as assigned by the Area Manager/Operations Supervisor.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed. Operate equipment including buffers auto scrubbers high-speed burnishers and carpet extractors and pressure washers.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Remove blemishes or dirt from floor/carpet using various cleaning solvents and compounds according to the surface being cleaned and the manufacturer instructions.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards. Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping cleaning windows pressure washing policing and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Perform tasks such as trash runs office cleaning sanitizing restroom and other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
Some of the physical aspects include but are not limited to:
- Walking standing bending twisting sitting pulling and pushing.
- Manipulate around areas using your arms legs feet and hands.
- Lift 10 lbs. and under (60%) 11-25 lbs. (30%) 26-50 lbs. (10%)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 Years of demonstrated experience and high quality work in floor care (waxing/stripping/buffing)
- Current driver license & vehicle insurance
- Motor Vehicle Records check that meets Northwest Center's Argus Janitorial standards for driving
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.