Do you love variety in tasks in your day?
Do you enjoy flexibility in your job?
Are you organized and responsive?
Do you have a demonstrated ability to manage projects?
If you answered yes, then this could be the perfect job for you!
The Northwest Center @ Amazon team operates in a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide professional 5-star customer service across several program divisions. The Program Coordinator will provide operational and administrative support in the areas of program data tracking and improvements, completing and updating standard operating procedures, collection and analyzation of data, and preparation of scheduled and special reports.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all programs and business deadlines are met. All data is tracked and presented accurately and the organization maintains business continuity. This individual will be deeply imbedded in the day to day operations in parallel with managing multiple tasks simultaneously and working across multiple teams.
Schedule: Full Time w/ability to work 40 hours per week within set schedules that may occur between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM
Wage: $21.50 per hour
Location: South Lake Union
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to leadership team (managers, directors and executive leadership) including coordinating and scheduling meetings. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas/minutes. Draft/edit correspondence, researching, collecting and preparing information.
- Assist in the preparation, compilation and coordination of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Business Reviews.
- Provide temporary support for open requisitions as requested from leadership.
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation as needed for leadership. Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Supporting new and existing programs including key times during position vacancies or one-time billable projects.
- Program support may include but is not limited to: time studies, audits, reception coverage, Banista coverage and supporting events.
- Coordinates involvement of personnel from other departments to facilitate successful project implementations or process improvements. Accountable for project close out process, including collecting/auditing project documentation.
- Lead the administrative duties associated with OneNWC Mission projects and initiatives including work with cross functional teams.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (All-Hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates degree or equivalent post-secondary degree from an accredited institution required
- 2+ years of experience supporting multiple senior leadership members.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Experience managing cross-functional programs with demonstrated outputs leading to achieved results.
- Highly proficient with a range of information technology, tools and platforms including Microsoft Office.
- Must be decisive, but collaborative in decision making.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effectively relates with all members of the leadership team.
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and ability to maintain complete confidentiality with all sensitive information.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.