Sortation Associate - Part Time
Are you looking for a part-time position with the region’s largest online retailer?
Position: Part-time Sortation Associate (Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role)
Location: Kent, WA
Pay Rate: $13.25 w/an increase to $14.25 after good standing in probationary period
If you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment have a positive attitude, Northwest Center has the role for you! Successful team members will be comfortable with varying temperatures and noise levels as it can sometimes be loud. A usual shift is sorting, wrapping and moving packages throughout the day. Lots of walking is involved so relaxed dress code and comfortable shoes are a must.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Comfortable effectively communicating with team members
- Able to read and write in English
- Must be able to lift to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and walk up to 4-6 hours
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
Basic functions of the job:
- Sorting packages and pallets
- Using a handheld scanner to scan packages
- Manually wrapping pallets with shrink wrap
- Using a pallet jack and other moving equipment
Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.