Sortation Associate - Part Time
Are you looking for a part-time position with the region’s largest online retailer?
Position: Part-time Sortation Associate (Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role)
Location: Kent, WA
Pay Rate: $15.00 w/an increase to $15.45 after good standing in probationary period
If you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment have a positive attitude, Northwest Center has the role for you! A usual shift is sorting, wrapping and moving packages throughout the day. Lots of walking is involved so relaxed dress code and comfortable shoes are a must. Successful team members will be comfortable with varying noise level and temperatures. Associates in this role have access to a job coach and support resources.
Shifts: Must be available to work Monday to Friday, 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
- 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Comfortable communicating with team members
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to lift to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand and walk up 6 hours
Basic functions of the job:
- Sorting packages onto pallets
- Using a handheld electronic scanner to scan packages
- Manually wrapping pallets with shrink wrap
- Using a pallet jack
Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.