Argus Janitorial is currently looking for a Specialty Floor Technician to join our team! Do you want to work for a great company that cares about their employees and has been in the service industry for over 20 years? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! Don't have any Floor experience? We are willing to train the right person! We also offer very competitive benefits for our Employees!
*Short Term Disability
*Long Term Disability
*MUCH MUCH MORE!
Schedule: Full Time
Wage: Hourly $14-$17.29 (Depending on job Assignment)
Location: Spokane, WA (All surrounding areas)
- Six (6) months of janitorial experience, with preferred a minimum of six (6) months as a floor technician, but if you don't, we are willing to train the right person!
- Demonstrate proficiency in carpet cleaning, working on resilient flooring, concrete, stone, and ceramic tile, including the ability to strip and seal commercial floors.
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high quality work.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass our extensive background check.
- Must show proof of valid driver's license and car insurance (may require to drive company vehicle to and from jobs)
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors and fans.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying or pushing/pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and climbing