Janitor - Part Time
Northwest Center is looking for a Part Time Janitor to join our team! This position is responsible for the general cleaning of our Early Learning facility and grounds located in Downtown Seattle. Do you take pride in a job well done? Does the sight of a sparkling, newly polished floor make you smile? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be perfect fit for our Janitorial team!
Location: Downtown Seattle
Schedule: Monday through Friday 25 hrs per week
Wage: $17-$18 per hour
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Janitorial/Maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Responsible for cleaning all classrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen floor daily.
- Responsible for restocking toilet paper, paper towels, soap.
- Responsible for trash and recycling daily.
- Weekly duties include, cleaning hallways, indoor and outdoor play areas, offices, therapy room, teacher’s lounges
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.