Talent Acquisition, Senior Specialist
Position: Talent Acquisition, Senior Specialist
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 DOE
Location: Based out of Seattle with regular travel in the South Sound and King County Area
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (occasional hours and weekends can be required)
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
If you are an experienced full cycle Senior Recruiter looking for a challenging opportunity to grow and gain additional experience in recruiting, sourcing, Human Resources, and more and desire to work for an organization that values Inclusion, this could be the role for you!
Requirements & Qualifications For This Role...
· 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, on-boarding, and all aspects of full life cycle recruiting.
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive research.
· Reliable transportation with acceptable driving record
· Experience leading, training and or mentoring
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates through an entire cycle
· Professional experience using MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships.
· Ability to work out of various Northwest Center locations as needed.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications...
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
· Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverable.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations through a deep understanding of operations.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within business operation needs to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
· Manage all recruitment-related vendors to ensure pricing, cycle time and manager expectations are being met; negotiate contract terms, vendors.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.