Do you love working ON-CALL along with a hard day's work done well?
Do you want to work for an organization that impacts others?
We have an opportunity for 0-35 hours per week on call (24 notice of shift) located on the Naval base in Bremerton, working as a Crew Supervisor.
Our Crew Supervisors direct and coordinate assigned personnel in loading of government owned provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels at the Bremerton Naval base.
Wage: $17.50-$18.50/hour + $4.13/hour H&W
◦ Ability to lead a team, demonstrated by successful management or supervision experience
◦ Prior Material Handling experience or general labor experience
◦ Able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
◦ Able to work in small enclosed areas on board vessels, under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
◦ Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods of time
Number of hours and days worked are dependent on the frequency of shipments and can range anywhere between 0-35+ hours per week. We give at least 24 hours notice prior to the start of a shift.
Clearances can take several months to obtain depending on the clearance level a candidate already has. Apply Today To Get Your Opportunity To Work With Northwest Center's Provision Team!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.