School Age Lead Teacher - Greenwood
Do you love working with children and believe that each and every one has the ability to grow and learn? If you've been looking for a unique and rewarding environment to gain skills in Early Childhood Education, we want to hear from you!
Northwest Center Kids provides early learning programs for children with and without disabilities in the same classroom, recognizing each child as a unique individual. We're a place where kids of all abilities can reach their full potential, together. We need you to help make it happen.
As a School Age Lead Teacher, you will work as part of a dynamic team, developing and implementing positive, nurturing, and stimulating activities suited for the developmental needs of the children. Maintaining confidentiality and nurturing supportive relationships with all NWC Kids' families is your primary mission.
Schedule: Part and Full Time schedules available!
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits
- AA in Early Childhood Education
- 3 years experience working with children age birth to six
- 1 year lead experience with children in a classroom setting
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Co-planning developmentally appropriate activities
- Child assessment and classroom management
- Collaboration with co-lead teacher, therapists, and other educational professionals
- Develops nurturing relationships with children and families
- When Seattle Public Schools are in session, floats in younger classrooms for mornings and then opens school-age classroom in afternoons. When school is not in session, plans full days with school-age children.
We provide excellent benefits for Full Time employees including medical, elective dental and vision, 401K with company match, Value Village Discount, and much more! Learn more about working at Northwest Center and apply today. We're excited to meet you!
Learn more about working at Northwest Center and apply today. We're excited to meet you!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.