Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) in our Big Blue Truck division represent Northwest Center by informing the community of the positive impact their donations will have. CSRs work on a multi-line, computer-based phone system to schedule donation pick-ups and coordinate with our truck drivers dispatch team. We make donating easy by scheduling pick-ups at home and work to create a pleasant and informative donor experience.
Location: SeaTac, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, between 12:00pm and 5:00pm (4-5 hour shifts)
Hourly Wage: $13.00- 14.00 per hour DOE
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A resume must be submitted
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude with all co-workers and customers
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Previous experience in call center setting is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Problem solves by building creative solutions and finding potential in every situation
This is an excellent opportunity for those with call center experience, students, and others seeking supplemental income.
YOU MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
As a member of our Big Blue Truck division, you'll be an integral part of a busy, thriving industry where teamwork is critical. Whether you are driving one of our iconic Big Blue Trucks, attending a Donation Depot Station, or working in our Administrative Offices - you'll be doing a job you can be proud of! Northwest Center is one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations collecting donations of clothing, shoes and household items throughout Washington State. You will go home every night knowing that your job makes a BIG difference in the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.