Customer Service/Day Crew Supervisor
Argus is looking for a Customer Service/Day Crew Supervisor to join our Spokane Team! The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that our contracts are completed and meet quality standards. This position will be in charge of scheduling, supervising, and coordinating activities of janitorial crews at contract sites. The shift is working 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Provide excellent customer service such as handling customer complaints/requests in a timely manager
- Site visits
- Establish a strong relationship with building tenants, property managers, and building engineers
- Implement continuous system improvements to further improve quality of work and cost effectiveness
- Scheduling work assignments
- Training staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid WA Driver's License and reliable transportation is required
- Clean 5 year driving record
- 2 years' janitorial experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.