Lead Janitor - Cheney
Do you possess strong leadership abilities and ability to multi-task? Do you possess strong communication skills and attention to detail? If you have these qualities and would like to work for a great company, Argus Janitorial is the answer! Opportunity to work for a dynamic company with great benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and vacation.
Argus Janitorial is recruiting for a Lead Janitor. This person is a highly organized & self-motivated individual who can effectively lead a team of janitors & oversee multiple work sites, located in the Cheney area.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Wage: $12.00 per hour
- Assists Supervisor in Training staff, as necessary, in specific practices, procedures, safety issues, MSDS, blood borne pathogens and drug free work place as well as basic performance issues.
- Assists Site Supervisor maintain required records including but not limited to daily logs, work reports.
- Assists the Supervisor in setting production standards.
- Provides assistance in reviewing and revising regular and periodic maintenance schedules. Complete lists of equipment, employee rosters, chemical and other necessary documentation prior to Contract renewal or as required.
- Assist and provide customer service by solving immediate quality and service related issues or informing the Supervisor of the issue(s) raised by the customer.
- Advise Supervisor of all customer and employee relations issues.
- Position is considered a working Lead and will perform daily cleaning as required by contract.
- May transport crew to contract sites safely, as applicable and in coordination with or during absences of the Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years custodial experience
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen
- Possess a WA state driver’s license, valid insurance and a good driving record
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
We provide full time employees with excellent benefits!
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.