Talent Acquisition, Coordinator
KICK-START YOUR CAREER IN RECRUITING BY JOINING THE NORTHWEST CENTER TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM AS A COORDINATOR!
In this role you will perform a variety of talent acquisition and administrative duties to support the daily operations of the Talent Acquisition Group (TAG), in a fast-paced environment.
As a Coordinator, you will support the TAG team in a variety of talent acquisition tasks to include but not limited to, posting job advertisements, phone screening and phone interviewing for various job openings including but not limited to seasonal labor, administrative staff, custodial / janitorial positions, non - commercial drivers, commercial drivers and more. Learn to recruit inclusively and for an inclusive organization! APPLY NOW!
WAGE: $18.50-20.00 per hour DOE
LOCATION: Seattle, WA & Surrounding Areas (must be willing to work from multiple locations on a regular basis to meet recruiting business needs)
SCHEDULE: Full Time, Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
(with occasional variety in scheduled day and time)
Candidates with experience with the following are encouraged to apply:
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Advanced PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Document editing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to sustain concentration and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline driven environment
- Able to work both alone and with a team
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to respect confidentiality
- Must be willing to travel with in the great Seattle area to various Northwest Center and Northwest Center Services locations, events, job fairs, etc as assigned.
A day in the life of this role will vary. If you like variety, you’ll enjoy this role.
See below for a peek into the life of a Coordinator on our TAG team:
- Perform basic phone screens and resume screening for various positions
- Track and monitor interview schedules and activities. Organize or prepare necessary materials and takes steps to ensure interviews run smoothly.
- Organize complex scheduling, and coordinate logistics for interviews and adapt to last minute changes in schedules, for numerous hiring managers.
- Will monitor job advertisements and refresh when assigned.
- Assist TAG as assigned by leadership with Jobvite ATS database, which may include opening requisitions, posting positions on job boards, filling, deleting, canceling requisitions, etc.
- Interact with candidates and scheduled interviewers.
- Monitor and co-manage job advertisements on Glassdoor, Indeed and other job boards as assigned
- Assemble employee packets for the recruiting department including pre-employment paperwork, new hire paperwork, etc. We occasionally will do paperwork by hand with new hires for need this accommodation. This role is responsible for making sure we have these packets available at all times.
- Manage pre-employment and track on-boarding for assigned candidates.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Document creation & editing as needed to include but not limited to:
- Campaigns (Email, Phone, Text, Etc)
- Assist in and track Employment Branding efforts and campaigns
- Maintain Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly reporting
- This role will cover breaks and cover for PTO for the front desk and will also be assigned duties to assist other departments/divisions at times by leadership.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Project work and other duties as assigned
- One (1) year experience in a human resources function, inside sales, or staffing
- Knowledge of basic recruiting competencies preferred
- Experience working with HRIS (Paycom) preferred but not required
- Experience working with ATS (Jobvite) preferred but not required
*To be considered for this role please include a cover letter that includes your salary/wage expectations*
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.