NOW HIRING FULL TIME JANITOR! Monday through Friday! Have your weekends for yourself!
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 5:30AM- 2:30PM
Wage: $15.32 per hour + H&W
MAKING A DIFFERENCE THROUGH QUALITY SERVICE.
At Northwest Center, it starts with you. Do you take pride in a job well done? Does the sight of a sparkling, newly polished floor make you smile? Do you have professional janitorial experience and also the desire to learn? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be perfect fit for our Janitorial team!
- At least 1 year of janitorial experience
- Washington State Driver’s License and acceptable 5 year driving record
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleaning corridors, doors, walls and elevators.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom sinks, toilet bowls, urinals, stalls and floors
- Dusting furniture, equipment and other spaces
- Emptying trash
- Other tasks as assigned
Northwest Center is an Ability One government contractor. Therefore, a large percentage of Northwest Center positions must be filled by people with certified disabilities. Applicants who disclose a disability will be given preference.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.