The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Temporary Talent Administrative Assistant
The Noble Network of Charter Schools, Chicago’s largest and highest-performing network of charter schools, is looking for temporary administrative assistant support in January 2018.
The Noble Network is conducting an employment history verification and placement process for the majority of its employees. As part of this process, employees will be asked to fill in an online form, and the Noble support team will then need to verify, enter, and analyze that information. We are in search of temporary help throughout the month of January to help our Talent Team complete this important work.
This is an ideal role for a college student on winter break or others looking to gain experience working in support of a high-performing network of schools.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process employment history forms
- Verify and gather information via phone and email communication with both Noble employees and external organizations
- Enter, analyze, and/or organize data
- Conduct online research
- Report progress to direct supervisor
Ideal candidates have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Docs and/or Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work with limited oversight/management
- An ability to stay motivated in the throes of tedious but important work
- A clear commitment to Noble’s mission
Time commitment and compensation
- Pay is set at $12 per hour
- Time commitment is flexible but ideal candidates will be able to work 8 hours per day, 4 to 5 days per week, throughout most if not all of January; an opportunity to extend work past January may be offered for 1-2 employees
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.