The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Senior Associate - Strategy and Operations
Starting as one school in 1999 on Chicago’s near west side, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve over 11,500 students from 70 different communities at 18 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. In 2015, Noble won the Broad Prize as the highest-performing network of charter schools in the country.
As Noble continues to grow in size and impact, we are in search of a Senior Associate to add strategic depth and key operations analysis to support executive decision-making.
The main goals for the Senior Associate are as follows:
- Provide customized analysis in support of organization-wide finance, operations, and strategy initiatives.
- Support executive leaders during defined engagements to create and implement management systems and data tools.
- Maintain permanent analytical models in support of ongoing management decision-making.
In addition to the goals above, the position will be flexibly involved with discussion and support of Noble's overall strategic plan and associated implementation.
The Senior Associate reports directly to Noble's Head of Schools.
What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate has the following:
- A track record of exceptional performance
- Experience as a management consultant or other project-based management solutions analyst or associate
- Experience with building analytical models in support management decision-making
- Top-tier project management and organization skills
- Excellent client service and team orientation
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis