The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Assistant Principal - DRW College Prep
Be Noble. Lead 9th and 10th Grade to academic success at DRW College Prep.
Opened in August 2012, DRW College Prep lives the G.R.I.T. values of Growth, Reflection, Integrity, and Teamwork. Our scholars engage in a rigorous academic program, spend more time in class than typical high school students, and commit to following a strict set of rules, and act with honor and respect as they pursue the dream of college success.
Our Mission: DRW College Prep challenges and supports students to become highly educated people of integrity who positively impact their community.
DRW College Prep is looking for an Assistant Principal to lead 9th and 10th grade. This is a new role and will report directly to the Principal. The person best suited for this role should have a clear history of creating significant academic gains inside of the classroom as well as exceptional results serving as a campus leader (department head, grade level leader, etc.). This role is entirely out of the classroom and does not include any teaching.
- Responsible for all academic results for 9/10 grades
- Responsible for all promotion results for 9/10 grades
- Manages all programming for 9/10 grades
- Responsible for culture and discipline for 9/10 grades
- Manages 9th and 10th grade level teams
- Works closely with entire leadership team
- Reports directly to the principal
- Has teaching experience and a history of strong academic results
- Has campus-based leadership experience and a history of strong results
- Believes wholeheartedly in Noble and DRW’s mission
- Is data-driven in all decision making
- Believes in Noble’s approach to high expectations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.