The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Part-Time ELL Support - Noble Street College Prep
Be Noble. Support English Language Learners at Noble.
Noble Street College Prep is looking for Part-Time ELL Support. This person will support a caseload of 9th grade students who are English Language Learners and provide ELL services, including pushing into classes and performing other compliance related responsibilities.
This position is part-time and will be roughly 10 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
Professional Educators License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement is required.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- Professional Educator License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement
- Bachelor's degree
- A results-oriented history of personal-achievement
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis