The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Civics Teacher (Maternity Leave: Nov to Feb) - Golder College Prep
Be Noble. Teach Civics at Golder College Prep.
Golder College Prep is looking for a Civics Teacher who will open the world of government and politics to our students to fill a fall/winter maternity leave (roughly November to Febraury).
The Noble Environment
- Strong school culture
- High expectations that are consistent for every adult and student in the building
- A focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family
What You Can Expect from Noble
From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
The people you work with are all on your side. Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. If you ask for support, you will receive it. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. The work is challenging—possibly some of the most difficult work you have done. But it is also the most rewarding.
Requirements (aka What Noble Teachers Must Have):
- A results-oriented history of personal-achievement
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis