The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Dean of College Counseling - Mansueto High School
Be Noble. Work Toward College Graduation for Our Students at Noble.
Mansueto High School, Noble’s newest campus, opened its doors in August 2016. This expansion at the intersection of 47th and California will finally provide a local Noble option to families on the Southwest side of Chicago, over 2,400 of whom already travel far outside the neighborhood to reach a different Noble campus. With strong resilience and unwavering discipline, the students at Mansueto High School will proudly graduate from our nation’s highest performing universities and use the skills gained to enact positive change across the globe.
Noble students are college-bound. Noble proudly has 100% college acceptance and over 90% college matriculation As Noble continues to grow we become an increasingly significant source of college students for colleges and universities in Chicago, in Illinois, and across the country. This presents both challenges and opportunities. While Noble becomes more and more attractive to colleges across the country that are seeking well prepared and diverse students, we need to expand the list of great colleges our graduates attend in order to make sure high quality college opportunities exist for all of our students.
The Dean of College Counseling is responsible for leading the college team, consisting of collegiate seminar teachers, college counselors, and alumni coordinators. They lay the vision for the pathway for every Noble student to be accepted to and a graduate with a university degree. The Dean of College Counseling is also responsible for maintaining and building college relationships (admissions, financial aid, etc.) and collaborate with school leadership to ensure alignment of overall vision.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.