The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Dean of Operations - Hansberry College Prep
Be Noble. Manage the Systems that Keep Us at Our Best at Noble.
Noble believes in high efficiency and effectiveness while maintaining warmth and compassion for the communities we serve. Noble students, staff members, families, and community members rely on an abundance of systems that require detailed oversight. These systems ensure that our students and staff have everything they require for success and families and community members are communicated wit effectively. This role requires that the Dean focus primarily on operational and administrative matters. The Dean of Operations serves as a member of the Administrative Team, and creates/oversees school-wide systems to ensure that the school operates seamlessly, so that teachers can focus on teaching and students can focus on learning. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar field (project management, operations) along with excellent relationship-building skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback.
The Dean of Operations is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to school operations. This may include, but is not limited to, financial management and bookkeeping oversight; management of school-level HR activities; management of entry, integrity, and reporting of data; student enrollment oversight; and handling of all issues pertaining to management of the school facility. The Dean of Operations is also responsible for planning and implementing school culture-building initiatives. The Dean of Operations will communicate and collaborate with school leadership to ensure alignment of overall vision.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.