The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Manager of Talent Pathways
Starting as one school in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve more than 12,000 students from 70 different communities at 18 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. The Noble Network of Charter Schools is Chicago’s largest and highest performing non-selective public school network. In 2015, Noble won the Broad Prize for Public Charter Schools.
To achieve Noble’s mission of meaningful life outcomes for our students, our schools must be places the nation’s top
educators can have a successful career. Noble must be a place where educators have a great experience, are provided
the supports and resources to be successful, are recognized for great work, and are compensated well.
In support of our talent philosophy, the Noble Network has developed multiple talent development pathways in the last three years that focus on providing staff members with career preparation and skills development through year-long, cohort-based opportunities.
These pathways include:
- The Noble Fellowship - Developed to prepare 6-10 high-performing individuals to be future school leaders at Noble; This pathway serves as our most consistent principal pipeline with 5 out of our 7 last principals having completed this program.
- Management Accelerator - Focused on creating high-performing teams by building the managerial skills of ~50 mid-level leaders; utilizes participant management puzzles and real-time problem solving.
- Diverse Leaders Fellowship - Designed to identify and invest in our diverse talent; provides one-on-one mentorship opportunities, supplemental professional development, and networking opportunities.
We are in search of a Manager of Talent Pathways (MTP) to drive excellence in leadership development work and in our Distinguished Teacher recognition. The MTP will work directly with the Director of Talent and closely with both the Head of Schools and Chief Talent Officer.
- Support the Director of Talent Pathways and Head of Schools in reviewing participant applications and execution of all pathways sessions
- Develop, codify, and/or improve the programming for each of the talent pathways based on survey feedback and researched external best practices
- Create marketing content and branding around the Noble talent pathways for internal and external recruiting
- Coordinate planning and logistics for all pathways events
- Build and maintain systems and processes for tracking and evaluating Distinguished Teacher candidates from point of application to selection and feedback
- Facilitate DT training and information sessions across all Noble campuses
- Lead annual reflection of and improvement to the Distinguished Teacher process and criteria
- Coordinate implementation of DT process including student surveys and classroom observations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years combined teaching or administrative experience in a K12 setting
- Proven track record of results as a classroom teacher and/or leader of adults, in addition to history of effective project management required
- Prior experience in talent management and/or leadership development strongly preferred
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.