The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Noble opened in 1999 with the mission of preparing low-income students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor in Chicago. By making college a reality for our students, Noble is committed to changing the trajectory of the lives of our students and impacting their families for generations to come. Noble’s 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. One hundred percent of Noble students are accepted into college and over 90% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,000 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
To help build our Employee Engagement team, the Noble Network is seeking an Event Coordinator. This new position will report to our Director of Employee Engagement. The Event Coordinator will focus primarily on ensuring that all major network-wide events are planned and executed successfully as we continue to make Noble the best place for the nation’s top K-12 talent to work. This position will require quickly developing and navigating relationships with various stakeholders. The Event Coordinator will find joy and energy from leading as well as attending social events. This individual should be a natural “social butterfly” with high attention to details.
- Support in planning and executing various network events throughout the year including Kick-Off, Leadership Retreat, Noble Network Support Team retreat, Teacher Appreciation Week, OneNoble events, etc.
- Plan and execute the logistics and events of the onboarding of new employees
- Own and facilitate communication with vendors and key stakeholders for various events
- Organize and secure all materials needed for various events (may include working with graphic designer or other external vendors)
- Track and inventory all materials and collateral used at various events
- Collect and synthesize feedback to help measure success of various events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience in event planning or high-details role
- Previous experience supporting the planning and execution of large events (500+ attendees) strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail; including excellent written communication skills
- Natural relationship builder; enjoys the challenge of meeting new people and getting to know them quickly
- Solutions oriented when faced with any challenges or problems
- Brings a creative lens when planning events to ensure fun and high energy
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Noble; the Noble Network of Charter Schools provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.