The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Administrative Assistant - UIC College Prep (Temporary)
UIC College Prep, the LSV Campus of the Noble Network of Charter Schools first opened its doors to 180 freshmen in August 2008. UIC College Prep has since become the top non-selective school in Chicago. Students also have opportunities to take college level classes with UIC and, upon successfully
graduating, have a seat reserved at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
UIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help ensure procedures run smoothly at all times. This position is Temporary and will last roughly 6 months.
- Warmly greet students, families and guests.
- Educate self about school related events and procedures in order to share this knowledge.
- Operate the front desk in a fun yet efficient manner, being respectful of students, staff, parents and guests.
- Promptly get back to students, staff, parents, or guests who have questions or information that need follow up.
- Build relationships with students, parents, staff and guests.
- Make the school shine - maintain an organized, clean, welcoming, up to date working space and work space surroundings.
- Hold students to high expectations.
- Monitor halls and engage with students.
- Complete tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Discover ways to improve processes.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis