The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Immediate 9th/10th Grade ELA Teacher - ITW Speer Academy
Be Noble. Teach ELA at ITW Speer Academy.
ITW David Speer Academy, Noble’s first STEM campus, opened its doors in fall 2014 to 300 students. Speer Academy focuses on preparing students to graduate college with STEM degrees to meet our work force’s demands. Our students will be exposed to rigorous college preparatory classes, participate in college courses on a college campus, have access to a state-of-the-art educational and athletic facilities, and more. Our students will have the opportunity to participate in a STEM internship during their senior year with Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for mission-aligned and data-driven teachers who will open the world of language and composition to our students.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.