The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Noble Principal Residency
As Noble continues to grow in size and impact, we are in search of 1-2 Principal Residents to spend a planning year learning from Noble’s top leaders and then lead a Noble campus in future school years.
Noble Principal Residents Must:
- Be relentless.
- Be able to articulate a vision for excellence and do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- Be able to recruit and hire talented, dedicated, mission-driven people and lead a team.
- Be a culture builder with high expectations for student behavior.
- Be able to handle high-pressure decision-making and the intensity that comes with the job.
- Be able to navigate uncertainty, operate with autonomy, and deliver in a results-oriented environment.
- Be dedicated to ensuring all students graduate with the skills and behaviors necessary to succeed in college and to live exemplary lives.
- Be Noble.
Although the ideal Principal Resident candidate has both classroom teaching and leadership/management experience with evidence of results, we are always looking for great people who may be new to high schools, new to leadership, or new to education but have a history of achievement (regardless of field) and want to join a high-performing team that is making deep and lasting change for students and families Chicago.
Noble’s salary compensation for Principal Residents (and principals) is among the highest in the field. Principal Residents receive Noble’s competitive benefits package.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.