The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Part-Time ESL Coordinator/Instructor - UIC College Prep
Be Noble. Lead a ESL program at Noble.
UIC College Prep is looking for a Part-Time ESL Coordinator. This person will provide ESL services, including pushing into classes, teaching ESL course(s), and performing other compliance related responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work with the enrollment point on home language survey completion for new-to-district scholars
- Administer the required English proficiency screener (W-APT) and enter scores into SIM/IMPACT
- Maintain/create EL files and records that meet ISBE audit requirements
- Complete CPS OLCE requests for information associated with funding and program support
- Update EL profiles on SIM/IMPACT
- Administer and manage the proctoring of the ACCESS test
- Coordinate the distribution of SIM/IMPACT notices to parents.
Professional Educators License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement is required.
- Professional Educator License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement
- Bachelor's degree
- A results-oriented history of personal-achievement
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis