The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Dean of College - Chicago Bulls College Prep
Be Noble. Be a Dean of College at Chicago Bulls College Prep.
Chicago Bulls College Prep opened in August of 2009 in the oldest public school building in Chicago. Now fully enrolled, Bulls serves 1,100 students and is the largest Noble campus. Our mission is to prepare students for college graduation and purposeful citizenship by exhibiting ambitious scholarship, self-discipline, honorable character, and a fit lifestyle. Hard work is the foundation of our success.
The Dean of College is responsible for leading the college team, consisting of collegiate seminar teachers, college counselors, and alumni coordinators. They lay the vision for the pathway for every Noble student to be accepted to and a graduate with a university degree. The Dean of College is also responsible for maintaining and building college relationships (admissions, financial aid, etc.) and collaborating with school leadership to ensure alignment of overall vision.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.