The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Principal - Golder College Prep
Starting as one school in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has now grown to serve over 12,000 students from 70 different communities at 18 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. Consistently, these campuses represent Chicago’s highest performing open-enrollment high schools (based on ACT as well as other critical outcomes like college graduation, etc.).
Noble is looking for a principal to run one of the highest performing open-enrollment high schools in Chicago, Golder College Prep. Golder, located in West Town, opened its doors on August 20, 2007 to a freshman class of 155 students. Today, we have 645 students in grades 9th through 12th. In 2017, 97% of our first graduating seniors were accepted to four-year universities. Coupled with choices in electives and sports teams, GCP students have the option to take part in unique enrichment classes.
Like all Noble schools, the principal of this campus will have a great deal of autonomy in hiring, budget, and general approach to achieving great results for students. And, like all Noble schools, this is a high-performing campus with a team of 60 dedicated professionals ready for the opportunity to keep pushing the ceiling of what’s possible for student academic growth, character development, and college success.
This is a great opportunity for a current school leader who is:
- Ready to be free from the restrictions so often hampering leadership in the principal seat
- Ready to join a true team of principals
- Ready to join one of the country’s high-performing charter networks
This is a unique opportunity to lead an existing Noble campus. As such, and unique from our principal residency, we are specifically looking for a current school leader (principal, assistant principal or network-level) with a proven track record of leading a team toward undeniable results.
In additional to a proven track record of leadership and results, we are looking for someone who:
- Has at least two years of instructional results as a classroom teacher
- Embodies Noble’s core values of: follow-through, results, respect, humility & self-awareness, and diversity of perspective
- Believes in Noble’s approach to high expectations for students and adults
- Is committed to the communities that Noble serves
- Is data-driven in all decision making
- Has the discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Has their Bachelor’s degree
- Is eligible to work in the United States
Compensation & Benefits
Noble’s compensation for principals is among the highest in the charter sector. Noble provides a competitive benefits package.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.