The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Immediate US History Teacher - Butler College Prep
Be Noble. Teach US History at Noble.
Butler College Prep is Noble’s first campus to provide a college preparatory education with an emphasis on the arts and social justice. Butler’s mission is to produce engaged, socially responsible citizens of the world through an academically rigorous, interdisciplinary arts education emphasizing social justice, intercultural understanding and environmental sensitivity.
We are looking for mission-aligned and data-driven teachers who will open the world of history and literature to our students. This particular opening is for a campus in west/northwest Chicago.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.