The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Facilities Project Manager
Starting as one school in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve over 10,000 students from 70 different communities at 17 separate campuses in Chicago. Noble operates Chicago’s highest performing open-enrollment campuses (based on ACT.) Over the next few years, Noble’s strategic plan is to expand to more than 20 campuses and serve roughly 20% of all high school students in Chicago.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the Facilities & Construction department of the Noble Network Support Team—a team dedicated to providing world-class service to our existing campuses and expansion schools. Enthusiasm, creativity, and competence are a must for our new teammate. He or she will work closely with Senior Project Managers and others throughout the Support Team to coordinate, complete, and review facilities and construction projects across the Network.
The Project Manager must be able to reach (and often work from) any Noble location efficiently and without reservation. The campuses are located throughout Chicago and can all be reached easily by car.
- Deliver “Straight-A” courteous, professional, and skillful support to Noble campuses with no exception or excuses.
- Work alongside Senior Project Managers and Directors on facility & construction projects that result in the highest quality outcomes for Noble staff and students.
- Establish and maintain productive rapport with educators and administrators across eighteen campuses and new schools.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and have the tenacity to see projects through to completion.
Candidate Qualifications & Ideal Traits:
To join this team, candidates must:
- have a Bachelor's degree and/or proven success in a professional environment (facilities or construction experience is a plus but not required).
- have superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- have a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
- have the ability to multi-task, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- believe process is important but people are more important.
- be reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401k contributions; and vacation and sick leave.
Statement of Non Discrimination
The Noble Network of Charter Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.