The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Math Teacher (Resume Drop)
At this time, we do not anticipate any additional math openings for the 2017-18 school year. We are always looking for great talent though so encourage you to apply for future opportunities.
Be Noble. Teach Math at Noble.
We are looking for passionate math teachers who will open the world of mathematics to our students. At this time, we do not anticipate openings for the 2017-18 school year but are always looking for great talent should that change.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- Have proven results helping low-income students achieve significant academic gains
- Have an understanding of the academic, financial and social factors that impact college persistence
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.