The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Human Resources Project Manager
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Noble opened in 1999 with the mission of preparing low-income students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives, and to serve as a catalyst for education reform in Chicago. By making college a reality for our students, Noble is committed to changing the trajectory of the lives of our students and impacting their families for generations to come. Noble’s 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. One hundred percent of Noble students are accepted into college and over 90% choose to enroll, resulting in over 7,000 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
Always innovating, The Noble Network is seeking a Human Resources Project Manager who is ready to join the next phase of the human resources team which is dedicated to continuous improvement. The Project Manager reports to the Director of Human Resources and is a key part of the human resources team that is charged with making Noble the best place for talent to join, be great for kids, and be happy.
- Be familiar with and responsible for assisting with new HRIS platform integration
- Actively participate in creating an invigorating and engaging onboarding experience
- Assist in key data queries to the organization
- Ability to create engaging and creative data-based presentations
- Serve as objective investigator in campus employee relations issues
- 4+ years of human resources experience preferred, including as part of an organization that has best-in-class human resources experiences
- Advanced skills in Excel are required; excellence in PowerPoint
- Successful experience managing key data and creating adhoc reports
- Previous investigation skills preferred
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and detail orientation
- Confident, friendly composure suited to entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and visual communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A History of Personal Achievement
- Belief That All Students, Regardless of Background and Current Ability, Can Succeed In High School, College, and Life
- Belief In Noble’s Approach To High Expectations
Noble provides competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k retirement plan, and paid time off.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis