The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Be Noble. Teach Math at Noble.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students for success in college. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
We are looking for mission-aligned and data-driven teachers who will open the world of mathematics to our students. At this time, we anticipate the following math openings for the 2017-18 school year:
- 10th Grade Geometry Teacher - Baker College Prep
- Pre-Calculus Teacher - Butler College Prep
- Math Teacher - Chicago Bulls College Prep
- Calculus and AP Calculus Teacher - DRW College Prep
- 10th Grade Math Teacher - Gary Comer College Prep
- Pre-Calculus Teacher - Gary Comer College Prep
- AP Calculus Teacher - Gary Comer College Prep
- Middle School Math Teacher - Gary Comer Middle School
- Math Teacher - Golder College Prep
- Math Teacher - Hansberry College Prep
- 9th Grade Algebra Teacher - ITW Speer Academy
- Advanced Algebra Teacher - ITW Speer Academy
- Pre-Calculus Teacher - ITW Speer Academy
- 10th Grade Founding Geometry Teacher - Mansueto High School
- Math Teacher - Muchin College Prep
- 10th & 11th Grade Math Teacher - The Noble Academy
- Math Teacher - UIC College Prep
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.