The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Manager of Campus Operations
Founded in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools serves over 12,000 students across 18 campuses in Chicago. Noble has been recognized for excellence nationally, winning the 2015 Broad Prize for the best charter school system in the country. Noble operates the highest-performing open-enrollment high schools in Chicago, sends more than 90% of its graduates to college each year, and has over 10,000 alumni in colleges and careers across the nation. We believe by preparing our students for success in college and in life, we can have a dramatic impact on public education broadly and brighten the future for our city and nation.
Each Noble campus has a Campus Operations Leader (COL) responsible for the business operations of the school. The COLs are the cornerstones of the work we do at Noble as they are responsible for ensuring that the front office runs smoothly and that our business processes are service-focused, smart, simple, and sustainable.
The campus-based COLs are supported at the Network level by the Director of Campus Operations. The new position of Manager of Campus Operations reports to the Director and is intended to provide additional operational support to our 18 COLs. This includes:
- providing the COLs with training and support in the areas of customer service, medical record compliance, government compliance, and general office operations;
- ensuring that COLs are trained to understand, respect, and follow federal, state, and local laws as well as internal policies and procedures;
- collaborating with the COLs on ways to standardize and continuously improve operational processes;
- using data to inform decisions and to improve the operations functions at our campuses.
- A history of best-in-class results and achievement
- An unwavering commitment to continuous improvement
- An undeniably impressive work ethic
- A clear passion for Noble’s mission
- An obsessive attention to quality
- A willingness to “fail well” and use critical feedback to drive personal and professional development
- A service-focused drive, based in good intentions, optimism, self-awareness, and humility
- A Bachelors degree is preferred but not mandatory
- A minimum of five years of professional experience is mandatory
- School operations experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Comfort with the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is mandatory
- Comfort with data analysis to develop data-driven decisions is mandatory
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k contributions, and vacation/sick leave.
Statement of Non Discrimination
The Noble Network of Charter Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.