The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Executive Assistant to the President
Starting as one school in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve over 12,000 students from 70 different communities at 17 campuses in Chicago, Illinois. The Noble Network of Charter Schools is Chicago’s largest and highest performing nonselective public school network.
Noble is an organization of over 1,200 employees with an annual budget exceeding $150MM. The Executive Assistant to the President is a new position that will provide strategic day-to-day support around the President’s work with high-level internal and external partners. The Executive Assistant must naturally operate well in a fast-paced environment and always maintain the highest standard of professionalism given the magnitude of the relationships they will support the President in cultivating. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with prior experience as an executive assistant who seeks to make an impact on education in Chicago through a dynamic nonprofit organization.
Key Responsibilities in direct support of the President:
- Manage calendar and scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel plans and complete expense reports
- Prepare for meetings with key stakeholders through research, material creation, briefings, confirmation of meeting details, etc.
- Draft correspondence
- Create external and internal reports and presentations
- Keep records and update internal databases with meeting notes
- Manage special projects as needed
“Noble Quality” Non-Negotiable(s):
- Clear passion for Noble’s mission
- A history of proven results and achievement
- Obsessive attention to quality
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of executive assistant experience in a high functioning organization
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, think critically, and deal with ambiguity are crucial
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, and takes initiative to anticipate the needs of the President
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive organization information
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Raiser’s Edge experience strongly preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.