The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Manager of Talent Pathways
Starting as one school in 1999 on Chicago’s near west side, the Noble Network of Charter Schools (Noble) has grown to serve over 11,500 students from 70 different communities at 18 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. In 2015, Noble won the Broad Prize as the highest-performing network of charter schools in the country.
As Noble continues to grow in size and impact, we are in search of a Manager of Talent Pathways to add recruitment and operational bandwidth to our leadership development work.
The main goals for the Manager of Talent Pathways:
- Recruit 2-4 top-tier diverse leaders for current and future principal openings through internal programming and external networking/recruitment
- Facilitate the operations (external presenters, logistics, marketing, etc.) of The Noble Fellowship, Noble’s internal leadership program
- Facilitate the ongoing improvement and execution of the Noble Teacher Career Pathway program
In addition to the recruitment and operational functions related to finding and executing Noble’s leadership work, the position will be a member of Noble’s talent team and always a hand-on-deck for the larger team-wide recruitment and hiring goals.
The Manager of Talent Pathways reports directly to Noble’s Chief Talent Officer and will work closely with Noble’s Head of Schools.
What We’re Looking For
- A history of academic achievement, people leadership, and impressive results
- Proof of successful recruitment of- and/or compelling access to- a network of external school leadership talent
- Impressive organization and project-management skills
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.