The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Be Noble. Teach Engineering at Noble.
Noble believes that it must provide an academic foundation that will prepare its students for future success in all endeavors. We’re looking for passionate engineering teachers who will open the world of STEM to our students. Are you a teacher who is constantly self-reflecting and improving professionally by focusing on data-driven instruction and who views teaching as a collaborative task within a team? Be Noble and teach engineering at Noble.
This opening is at ITW Speer Academy for the 2018-19 School Year.
- has experience as an engineer
- has teaching experience
- can teach Computer-aided design (CAD)
- preferably has experience in electrical, mechanical and robotic engineering
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.