The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Talent Recruiter (Temporary)
Be Noble. Recruit High-Performing Talent for Noble
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,300 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are minority, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top fifteen public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
We are seeking a driven, organized, and passionate individual to recruit the best talent in education to work at Noble, filling a maternity leave position from February to May 2019. Strong performance in the role could lead to longer-term employment opportunities.
- Work strategically at directly recruiting the nation’s top teaching talent to come to Noble
- Own teacher recruitment for all math, science, and social work openings
- Manage entire recruitment process from start to finish: sourcing candidates, cultivating prospects, converting prospects to applicants, and presenting applicants to hiring managers
- Create compelling email campaigns to generate interest in prospect calls
- Track data to drive decisions and monitor effectiveness when executing the work
- Remain accountable for recruitment benchmarks and progress towards accomplishing EOY goals
- Bring happiness and fun to help build the strongest recruitment team in the education industry
Noble Quality Non-negotiables
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A belief in executing Noble’s approach to high expectations
- A persistent and impressive work ethic
- A record of pursuing and achieving ambitious results, ideally in the area of recruitment or instruction
- A regular practice of reflection and desire to continuously improve
- A bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Meaningful Work: Join an organization that achieves best-in-city results for the students we serve. Our staff works tirelessly to empower students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary leaves. Our Talent Recruiters are pivotal in finding the best talent in education, and it is deeply rooted in our values that the people who work for Noble are the way we make this happen.
An Effective Team: Our team of Talent Recruiters work to ensure that we have the right adult teaching and leading our students on the first day of school. We know our students’ success is our success, and therefore utilize a variety of campaign techniques and Noble screening tools to identify, recruit, and secure the best talent for our students.
Accountability and Support: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in our building, include our Network Support team, and we welcome the accountability necessary to achieve excellence. We are obsessed with following through on the basics and are committed to finding, supporting, and retaining high-performing educators.
At Noble, we have one mission: to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we only fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students. That is why Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.
Be Noble. Join our Mission today!