The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Assistant Dean of Students - Chicago Bulls College Prep
Be Noble. Ensure a Well-Rounded Educational Experience for Our Students at Noble.
As Assistant Dean of Students, you will be responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation of the Dean of Student office. The primary responsibility of the Dean of Students office is to ensure the success of student promotion, retention, and graduation. You will support the Dean of Students through a variety of tasks related to data analysis, event planning, organization and communication related to student support.
- Scheduling and schedule changes
- Testing coordination support for quarterly interims, incoming 9th grade testing, ELL, PARCC, ACT, CLEP, and AP Exams
- Production of weekly promotion updates (from PowerSchool/Tableau) and support of quarterly interim analysis
- Ad hoc data analysis projects
- Planning of cultural events such as homecoming, spirit week, field day, prom, graduation, community service events, college exploration events, outside enrichment opportunities
- Enriching the school building (space planning for banners, etc).
- Support of night and summer school operations, including transcript analysis
- Sorting, printing, and filing of student data and records
- Quality management of student community service, college exploration and enrichment reflections
- Substitute teaching as needed
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.