The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Part-Time Social Worker
Be Noble. Be a Social Worker at Pritzker College Prep.
Pritzker College Prep, founded in 2006, is one of the first expansion campuses of the Noble Network of Charter Schools. Pritzker has now graduated its first five senior classes. All of our students have enjoyed 100% four-year college acceptance rates. Furthermore, over 70% of our students attend the top 100 ranked colleges in America. More importantly, 90% of our students are the first in their families to attend college. Pritzker's success in preparing students for college confirms the power of the Noble model.
Our social workers are crucial in ensuring all of our diverse learners have success in academics and in life. Social workers provide support for our students and act as guides in their social, emotional, and mental health. Noble social workers identify those students who need extra support, advocate and develop improvement plans, research and refer students to community resources, and work with/liaise with the students’ teacher, administration, and family. MSW and Type 73 is required.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- Bachelor’s degree, MSW and Type 73 is required
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.