The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Immediate Temporary Disciplinarian - DRW College Prep (Now Through June)
Be Noble. Be a Disciplinarian at DRW College Prep.
Opened in August 2012, DRW College Prep lives the G.R.I.T. values of Growth, Reflection, Integrity, and Teamwork. Our scholars engage in a rigorous academic program, spend more time in class than typical high school students, commit to following a strict set of rules, and act with honor and respect as they pursue the dream of college success.
Our Mission: DRW College Prep challenges and supports students to become highly educated people of integrity who positively impact their community.
Disciplinarians at Noble work within a team as managed by the Dean of Discipline to support our classroom instructors and maintain the behavioral and social expectations in the learning environment. They work with the discipline team to ensure that all students are working toward their behavioral goals.
This position is temporary and will start immediately and go through June (the end of the school year).
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.