The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Be Noble. Join a high-achieving, dedicated team working relentlessly to prepare low-income students for college. Founded in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools has been recognized nationally for its success serving low-income students. The Noble Network operates 17 high school campuses throughout Chicago - we have added 3 campuses in the last 2 years. Noble serves over 12,000 students and is growing. The FY17 budgeted revenue is approximately $150M.
The Noble Network includes a support team consisting of finance and human resources that administers programs and services for students and employees. The Noble was the recipient of the 2015 Broad prize for best charter operator in the country.
The Noble Network is seeking a Financial Analyst to manage its analysis program and application and to prepare core reports. The analyst reports to the CFO and be a key part of the Finance Team.
This individual must have had steadily increasing experience in a corporate or management consulting setting being responsible for major analysis programs or the complete analysis for a significant part of an organization, such as a region. To be successful in this role, an entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of initiative are musts, in addition to a mastery of accounting and a mature communications style. The successful candidate will have to effectively partner with Noble senior staff including the President and Head of Schools.
Noble intends to implement a reporting and analysis platform (such as Adaptive). As the analyst will be a key member of the implementation team, experience in implementation and use of such an application is a plus.
- Reports to CFO
- Responsible for new platform implementation
- Responsible for platform development as an agile and broad tool for financial guidance
- Develops and maintains the core KPI’s, routine financial reporting and analysis package and ad hoc analysis
- Prepares monthly senior staff and quarterly board reporting
- Responsible for analysis and management of Noble’s long term financial model
- Confident, friendly composure suited to entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and visual communication skills
- Minimum five to seven years of analyst experience, including as part of a large organization
- Successful experience being responsible for managing major analysis projects or the entire analysis program for complete business units
- Willing and eager to be hands on and to own the analysis platform
- Advanced skills in Excel are required; excellent in PowerPoint; exposure to Tableau and Adaptive or similar applications
- Experience with educational or the service company business model a plus
- Experience with Blackbaud’s Financial Edge a plus; must have experience with an Accounting ERP application
- CPA optional
Noble provides competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k retirement plan, and paid time off.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis