The Noble Network of Charter Schools
The Noble Network of Charter Schools, Chicago’s highest performing network of charter schools, is looking for a Talent Recruiter. The position will report to our Director of Recruitment & Hiring and will work closely with our current Talent Recruiter, Digital Media Specialist, as well as other members of Team Talent.
- Work strategically at directly recruiting the nation’s top teaching talent to come to Noble
- Strengthen Noble’s recruitment partnerships, strategies, and efforts with persistence and innovation. Areas of focus include (and are not limited to): Teach For America, LinkedIn, colleges & universities, job fairs, webinars, referrals, job boards, Golden Apple, diversity recruitment, special events, and more
- Develop new recruitment partnerships, strategies, and efforts to identify prospective applicants
- Build Noble’s brand and awareness of Noble’s mission across organizations and pipeline programs
- Build relationships with leaders, faculty, and partner organizations to strengthen recruitment efforts
- Support recruitment efforts for Noble’s Relay Residency program
- Execute compelling email campaigns to generate interest in prospect calls that will convert prospects into applicants
- Track data to drive decisions and monitor effectiveness when executing the work
- Bring happiness and fun to help build the strongest recruitment team in the education industry
- Impressively Hard Working
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A History of Achievement
- Experience in recruitment or experience in education (ideally as a teacher)
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.