The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Immediate Learning Specialist
Be Noble. Teach Special Education at Noble.
Noble believes that all students have the right to an excellent education; our learning specialists are crucial in ensuring all of our diverse learners have success in academics and in life. Learning specialists analyze data, create and implement behavior management programs, communicate with parents/guardians, collaborate with other teachers, and develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels. Additionally, Noble learning specialists deliver curriculum that ensures the growth of our diverse learners with rigor that prepares them for post-secondary success. Noble proudly has 86% of our students with IEPs admitted to a four-year university. Join a special education team that is preparing the next generation of future leaders.
Learning Specialist at Noble are required to have their Illinois Special Education License (LBS1) – please apply if you’re special education-certified in a different state and/or have a definitive timeline for your certification in Illinois.
As of now, we have the following immediate openings:
- Learning Specialist - Gary Comer Middle School
- Self-Contained Learning Specialist - Golder College Prep
- Learning Specialist - Rowe-Clark Math & Science Academy
The Noble Environment
- Strong school culture
- High expectations that are consistent for every adult and student in the building
- A focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family
What You Can Expect from Noble
From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
The people you work with are all on your side. Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. If you ask for support, you will receive it. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. The work is challenging—possibly some of the most difficult work you have done. But it is also the most rewarding.
Requirements (aka What Noble Teachers Must Have):
- A results-oriented history of personal-achievement
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis