The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Be Noble. Be a Social Worker at Noble.
Noble believes that all students have the right to an excellent education; our social workers are crucial in ensuring all of our diverse learners have success in academics and in life. Social workers provide support for our students and act as guides in their social, emotional, and mental health. Noble social workers identify those students who need extra support, advocate and develop improvement plans, research and refer students to community resources, and work with/liaise with the students’ teacher, administration, and family.MSW and Professional Educators License (PEL) with social work endorsement is required.
For the 2018-19 School Year, we anticipate the following Social Worker openings:
- Social Worker - Hansberry College Prep
- Masters of Social Work and PEL with social work endorsement (formerly known as a Type 73 license)
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis