The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Digital Arts/Photography Teacher
Be Noble. Teach Digital Arts & Photography at Muchin College Prep.
Muchin College Prep opened in August of 2009 on the 7th floor of a high-rise building in the middle of the Chicago Loop. Located at 1 N. State St., Muchin is in the center of the city. In addition to a rigorous academic curriculum, we focus on character education. Our main goal is to prepare all Scholars to graduate from the college of their choice and go on to lead productive lives.
We are looking for mission-aligned and data-driven teachers who will open the world of digital art and photography to our students. This particular opening is at Muchin College Prep.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.