The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Facilities Team Project Coordinator
Noble Network of Charter Schools (“Noble”) is a network of high-performing, college preparatory charter schools serving some of Chicago’s most under-resourced communities. Founded in 1999, the network is currently comprised of eighteen (18) campuses serving more than 11,000 students.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Facilities & Construction department of the Noble Network Support Team—a team dedicated to providing world-class service to our existing campuses and expansion schools. Enthusiasm, creativity, and competence are a must for our new teammate. He or she will work closely with Facility Project Leads and others throughout the Support Team to coordinate, complete, and review facilities and construction projects across the Network.
The Project Coordinator must be able to reach (and often work from) any Noble location efficiently and without reservation. The campuses are located throughout Chicago and can all be reached easily by car.
- Deliver “Straight-A” courteous, professional, and skillful support to Noble campuses with no exception or excuses.
- Establish and maintain productive rapport with educators and administrators across eighteen campuses and new schools.
- Coordinate with Project Leads to set-up and attend vendor walk-throughs at various campuses.
- Perform a variety or administrative tasks and projects to ensure the success of the Facilities & Construction Team.
- Provide additional support to team members in off-hour emergency scenarios
Candidate Qualifications & Ideal Traits:
To join this team, candidates must:
- have a Bachelor's degree
- have superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- have the ability to multi-task, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- believe process is important but people are more important
- be reliable, honest, and trustworthy
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401k contributions; and vacation and sick leave.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.