The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Be Noble. Be a Disciplinarian at Noble.
Disciplinarians at Noble work within a team as managed by the Dean of Discipline to support our classroom instructors and maintain the behavioral and social expectations in the learning environment. They work with the discipline team to ensure that all students are working toward their behavioral goals.Noble-Quality Non-Negotiables:
- A History of Personal Achievement
- Belief That All Students, Regardless of Background and Current Ability, Can Succeed In High School, College, and Life
- Belief In Noble’s Approach To High Expectations
- This is an hourly compensated role.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.